User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2013, 10:50 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Oilfield truck driving jobs

First off, let me make it clear that I AM NOT a recruiter. I am a driver just like many of you, with over 30 years and 3.5 million miles behind me.
A little over 2 years ago I decided to give up driving over the road and came up to North Dakota to work in the oil field.
I've never been happier. I sleep in a regular bed every night instead of in the sleeper of a truck in a truck stop or rest area. No more truck stop food, no weigh stations, inspections or, best of all, no grocery warehouses.
I make good money and work for a well established company with good equipment.
This job isn't for everybody though. We drive on a lot of gravel roads and there are no truck stops to pull into and sit around complaining about everything and swapping lies. It's easy work that just about anybody can do, but you have to have a couple years experience and doubles/triples endorsements and be able to pass a drug screen and criminal backround check. Hazmat isn't necessary, but it is a plus.

The company will pay you $500.00 at the end of your 5 day orientation and another $1000.00 after you satisfactorily complete 90 days.

If you want to know more drop me a note at: [email protected] and I can answer any questions you may have.

Last edited by mjt550; 09-15-2013 at 11:02 PM.