User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 05:06 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Yes, I was being direct. Ive been in the business of putting drivers to work for well over 10 years. Ive heard all the stories, Ive talked to 10s of 1000s of drivers who were looking for work. I have hired drivers for over 100 companies at one time or another. Believe me, if I thought there was even a chance of me being able to find you a job, I would try. Hell, thats the only way I make money. But I just dont see it happening. Look at it this way.....Any small trucking company that might give you a chance will know that you are desperate for work, and they are your only option. When a company like that knows YOU NEED THEM, and they dont really need you, guess what happens? They take advantage of you. I talked to a driver today who was in sort of the same problem as you. He had about 15 years experience, but it was 10 years ago. He recently worked for a small company running OTR for the last year. This guy had an absolutely perfect MVR. His problem was the small company he worked for. He constantly ran illegal, and had horrible equipment. His CSA score went through the roof working for that company. That company went out of business, and now he needs to find a job. No one will touch him with that CSA score. He pretty much wasted a year of his life in a company that hurt him even more. He should have just stayed out of trucking.

Oh I forgot strike 3. You live in Michigan. A horrible state to be a truck driver. Especially any place north of I-94
Old 03-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer View Post
Yes, I was being direct. Ive been in the business of putting drivers to work for well over 10 years. Ive heard all the stories, Ive talked to 10s of 1000s of drivers who were looking for work. I have hired drivers for over 100 companies at one time or another. Believe me, if I thought there was even a chance of me being able to find you a job, I would try. Hell, thats the only way I make money. But I just dont see it happening. Look at it this way.....Any small trucking company that might give you a chance will know that you are desperate for work, and they are your only option. When a company like that knows YOU NEED THEM, and they dont really need you, guess what happens? They take advantage of you. I talked to a driver today who was in sort of the same problem as you. He had about 15 years experience, but it was 10 years ago. He recently worked for a small company running OTR for the last year. This guy had an absolutely perfect MVR. His problem was the small company he worked for. He constantly ran illegal, and had horrible equipment. His CSA score went through the roof working for that company. That company went out of business, and now he needs to find a job. No one will touch him with that CSA score. He pretty much wasted a year of his life in a company that hurt him even more. He should have just stayed out of trucking.

Oh I forgot strike 3. You live in Michigan. A horrible state to be a truck driver. Especially any place north of I-94
I tend to think, that you are nothing more than an ******* troll. I think I am going to ignore you.

Also too, seeing you like to be a troll. I think I will too: Get a real job idiot, and quit making money off the back of real drivers.

That is all.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:05 AM
Rookie

Big deal. you posted my address. It's public record, and it is on my blog.

I will make this statement however; I own guns, lots of them and anyone from this forum or anywhere else, who gets any stupid ideas about showing up on my property here ---- had better have their life insurance paid up, because I will use my second amendment rights on anyone I deem to be a personal threat.

Just an FYI...

-Chuck
Old 03-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Rookie

Also too, I don't know if you know this or not. But, "Dox'ing" someone, which is what you just did. Is very highly illegal and can get you put in prison. I wonder if the board owner knows that he can held libel for that?

Just another FYI...
Old 03-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Water Board Administrator
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8cpa View Post

I will make this statement however; I own guns, lots of them and anyone from this forum or anywhere else, who gets any stupid ideas about showing up on my property here ---- had better have their life insurance paid up, because I will use my second amendment rights on anyone I deem to be a personal threat.

Just an FYI...

-Chuck
Sure you do. You just asked for a gun in your first post.

"I applied for Swift today. They called me, and because I do not have at least 6 months of accident free experience AFTER my accident; they could not hire me.

I couldn't get a ****ing job with ANYONE BECAUSE of the points on my license!

I am SO ****ED right now.... Anyone got a gun?"
Old 03-17-2013, 01:19 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

Just an FYI...

-Chuck
Chuck, it's time to take a pill! just calm down and relax, you've already insulted the guys that you were asking for help and now we are being threatened!! WTH is that about? You want to talk about stupid ideas just reread your post!
Oh an FYI, I'm thinking your nothing but a troll

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 03-17-2013, 03:33 AM
Senior Board Member

this must be a set up otherwise hobo,hoggie ,firebird ,red roses ,mackman and us other well known stirrers be in on the act haha
Old 03-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I tend to think, that you are nothing more than an ******* troll. I think I am going to ignore you.

Also too, seeing you like to be a troll. I think I will too: Get a real job idiot, and quit making money off the back of real drivers.

That is all.
Trolling is a two-way street.
Folks come in here all the time with odd circumstances trying to find a job after losing their previous one for one reason or another. Amid the snide and sarcastic remarks, there are usually a few few folks who answer truthfully and sincerely (Sheepdancer and GMan, who are both FAR from trolls, by the way). Sometimes, we actually wonder if some of the folks who have these circumstances are for real, or just making up a username and a story just to stir the pot on here. Those folks tend to disappear shortly, anyway. (No, I'm not doubting your credibility.)

And on a totally unrelated note... Belpre, I did NOT know you were a ham.
73 de K4NNW
Old 03-17-2013, 10:43 PM

So why can't you find a job there was 60 job adds on Detroit craigslist general labor section on Friday alone. You are going to tell me that McDonald's, Walmart, or any other place was not hiring in those 8 years. Or is it you can't suck up your pride and get one of those jobs. You would rather live off the system. I couldn't live with myself either if I was a moocher and was too lazy to work.

I wouldn't hire you either. Why would I you got in an accident then you had no drive to get up and work. Then the main kicker is your attitude sucks. Truck drivers are also customer service reps in a sense. My drivers see the customer way more than I do and I rely on them to be professional and respectful every time they walk in their door. I would also not hire you with you threatening to shoot everybody up that crosses you. You might want to see a doctor about those issues your having.

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton
Old 03-18-2013, 01:34 AM
Board Regular

This guy is depressed. Mellow the hell out. Bad things screw up peoples lives. More likely than not he's sabotaging himself because of the depression. Ive been there. As for the mention of guns when you out someone on a message board they damn well have a right to send a warning. that's low class btw

K8cpa when life kicks you in the ass, stand up tell it to f*** off and keep going.
Closed Thread