User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
It is true they are coming to Florida, in fact they are already here... 5 stores here in Orlando this year with many many more coming in the next 5 yeats that will include the entire I-4 corridor all the way to Tampa. They are big news around here in fact they have caused such an uproar that my wifes company decided to unload their 30 BP Stores which were bought by Circle K, so needless to say the wife is looking to move to WAWA, starting pay for a GM is over $50K not bad.. The company even brought down Coraluzzo Co., Inc. & Torrissi Transport to pull the fuel here in the Orlando Market. Should be some amazing growth in the next few years for WAWA.

Timberwolf
Well, my favorite station happens to be a BP, and the girl there said that it was WAWA that bought the property next door. No idea what will happen to the BP when WAWA goes up, but that will make it 4 stations on that intersection. I really don't mind if AMOCO goes out, and HESS will have some real competition, but I'd like to see BP stay around for a while.

Old 10-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Rookie
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I emailed their corporate office and this is the response I got:
John,

You can apply to McLean or Penske trucking for driving positions.

Thanks!

I guess I'm gonna have to try and bump into one of the drivers while they are delivering and see what they say.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:44 AM
Senior Board Member

To get on as a WAWA driver will be very very hard with out knowing someone. They are going to keep telling you to apply to the trucking companys that work for them.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 02-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Rookie

Bump... I am hoping that with the new DOT rules about to hit in July they be in the market for a few new drivers. From what I'm hearing at my company in order to get our guys 2 consecutive days off they are going to have to hire 8-10 new drivers.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
I saw a rumor on the internet that they are headed for Florida. Here's where I saw it, on their own site: Wawa - Florida

I LOVE their made to order hoagies with some mac-n-cheese.............the best hoagie I have had is their hot prime beef with cheese and all that gravy!!!! Normally it's chunky beef instead of sliced.
Ugh.... Ya'll need to quit. You're making me hungry!