User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Eby Bros.

Hi all, new to the forum. Have been driving on and off since the eary 80's. Bought a 2004 387 Pete recently and leased on started pulling flats for this company out of Boise,Id. Have been very disappointed with the outcome. Thought I did my research. Made a mistake by talking to people who knew them and not the drivers who worked for them. Management painted a rosy picture. Have never worked so hard for so little money and been treated like they own me. Was suppose to be a non forced dispatch but when low paying loads came up alot and didn't want to take it they use threats. Not enough to even do the regular maintenance besides a truck payment or mortgage. Just wondering if anyone else has had any bad experiences with them. Anyone know of any decent companies in the area to check with?
Old 08-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drover View Post
Hi all, new to the forum. Have been driving on and off since the eary 80's. Bought a 2004 387 Pete recently and leased on started pulling flats for this company out of Boise,Id. Have been very disappointed with the outcome. Thought I did my research. Made a mistake by talking to people who knew them and not the drivers who worked for them. Management painted a rosy picture. Have never worked so hard for so little money and been treated like they own me. Was suppose to be a non forced dispatch but when low paying loads came up alot and didn't want to take it they use threats. Not enough to even do the regular maintenance besides a truck payment or mortgage. Just wondering if anyone else has had any bad experiences with them. Anyone know of any decent companies in the area to check with?
Check out Doug Andrus over in Idaho Falls....ask if they are taking on O/O's. IF not.....get together with Sammons Trucking up in Missoula. Sammons will make you money.

Doug Andrus Distributing

Sammons Trucking - Your Source for All Trucking Needs, Fleets, Transportation Services, Stepdeck, Flatbed, Heavy Haul, Loads, Carrier, Freight, Driver Application, Owner,Operator,Drivers,Jobs,Opportunities,Truckers , Tractor,Trailer, RGN carrier,Truck
Old 08-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Rookie

Thanks Orangetxguy, will look into these companies. I would guess Sammons is close enough to the Williston Basin to pick up on some of the oil business loads would think they pay decent. Know of some guys working in that Montana, North Dakota area driving by the hour. Think you have to kinda of live there or relocate and or work for two to three weeks and then a week off. Thought about looking into it. They say there is good money in it.