User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Man that sucks Instigator, I can understand your frustrations and it's a shame they do that petty ****. Just make sure you got something locked in before you jump ship and ask plenty of questions to other US Xpress drivers to see if it's all it's cracked up to be.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:32 PM

Well, after thinking about it, I have decided to jump ship once again! WTF? Why cant I find a company that wont lie to you and cheat you from the get go? First Fleet is a good company, BUT, like I stated before, mileage is getting to be a problem, had a few weeks there that were very short ones. I kept getting the crappy runs because I was the low man on the totem pole. Anyway, I found another company called Gingerich Trucking out of Sarasota thats actually only a few miles form my house! Beats traveling 120 miles round trip to get to work. I start tonight so we shall see how I make out here.

Going from a 2011 Volvo to a 2005 International not sure what style it is, probably a 9200 series, I think its an old Wal Mart tractor. Loking forward to a change and certainly a change in the pay check! I will keep you all posted!
Just an old school trucker, these kids today don't know how good they have it! Power steering, a/c, air ride cabs and trailers, air ride seats! I did not have any of these things when I started driving.
Drive an old Mack, White or GMC then tell me how good a driver you are!issedoff: :bow::lol2: Don't even get me started on backing in to a dock!ops:

Instigator!~
Old 08-28-2011, 09:20 PM

Well good luck, I've heard and seen GT's trucks but don't know much about them except that they haul a lot of water loads for Zephrihills water. Keep us posted and be safe.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:53 PM

Wow! Got fired from Gingerich Trucking in 48 hours! See my other post about the whole story! Drivers beware!
Just an old school trucker, these kids today don't know how good they have it! Power steering, a/c, air ride cabs and trailers, air ride seats! I did not have any of these things when I started driving.
Drive an old Mack, White or GMC then tell me how good a driver you are!issedoff: :bow::lol2: Don't even get me started on backing in to a dock!ops:

Instigator!~
Old 11-12-2011, 02:03 AM
Rookie

It's not a great company, but you could try CCC out of Auburndale. If you want OTR, you could get a sleeper, but most of what they have are daycabs. Pay is low except for the sleeper drivers on CPM pay. Highest pay is about $1000 a week for the PODS drivers. They have to hustle, though. They've got terminals in Tampa, Auburndale, Port Manatee, and Brooksville - those are the ones where you are.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:23 PM

Thanks for the info, I have seen there trucks running 60 mph down the road, that would drive me nuts! I am an old school trucker when they did not govern trucks back in the day and you could drive what ever speed you wanted.I am starting a new job today for another owner operator, I hope this one lasts! At least the tractor is not governed and I can drive the speed limit! I will keep ya all posted! Drive safe!

Instigator!~