User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2011, 06:06 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg85 View Post
Hey everyone! Thanks alot for all your comments and feedback. Thanks for the extra info and help.. Good news from A&R I was approved to work for them. My hiring manager got back to me acouple days after my interview to share the news with me.. They really seem like a great bunch of people who really take care of their drivers..

I wasn't aware of A&R Transport having reefers either.. The guy in charge of hiring that I had my interview with was very polite and provided lots of info.. Didn't mention the reefs though.. Thats cool they have more options.. Most of what I would be doin would be the plastic pellets loads he was sayin .. Most of the trailers are vacuum trailers.. He was sayin that they have a fair amount of Canada freight and wasn't sure if I could get home on weekends.. Its stated your supposed to be home most weekends, but yall know how that is.. My thinking is if your gonna stay out or have to stay out alittle longer its nice to be working for a great company making descent money.. Kinda lookin for something with alittle better hometime, but A&R Transport seems like a great company overall and hard to pass on a opportunity like that.. Judging on things I have heard from drivers, equipment, pay,low turnover and great overall company moral.. I have a few other offers that provide home every night hometime, but from what I heard the company is so so.. One is Schilli and the other is a local company. Being doing research on Schilli, some is good and some is bad.. Pretty typical. So I am looking to make a decision here soon.. Just thankful that I have a few options. Once again thanks alot for the info on A&R Trans.. I will update once I make my decision..

Be safe yall out on that big road.!
Thanks you for the post.