User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010, 01:43 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I've seen their trucks delivering to grocery warehouses out here on the West coast...Talked to one of their drivers while I was delivering a load of liquid nitrogen to a Safeway warehouse in Tracy..He seemed to be pretty happy, but then again, he didn't appear to be a "kid" and appeared to really have it together. And yes, I love those damn things, on the grill with a beer...However, you may not wish to be in the same room with me a few hours later....
Old 01-31-2010, 01:59 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh10jet View Post
I know I would get jokes about but thats ok. That is the add I saw. Orangetxguy have you herd any thing about how they are to drive for. I use to live near their plant in sheboygan falls,wi. that was about 3 yrs ago. They did at that time have nice trucks and farly new equipment.

I have only seen their trucks on the road...never talked with any of the drivers.

Your best bet.....go there and talk.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feederfred View Post
I've seen their trucks delivering to grocery warehouses out here on the West coast...Talked to one of their drivers while I was delivering a load of liquid nitrogen to a Safeway warehouse in Tracy..He seemed to be pretty happy, but then again, he didn't appear to be a "kid" and appeared to really have it together. And yes, I love those damn things, on the grill with a beer...However, you may not wish to be in the same room with me a few hours later....
Brats and Schlitz!! oh boy, stand back.