User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Paul Trucking Enid Ok.

Anybody know anything about Paul Trucking?I know the are a flat bed company.Have been contacted by them to go to work for them.Any info will be a great help.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Not trying to spread any rumors but I had heard they went bankrupt, don't know that for a fact I just read or heard about it somewhere. I guess if they have contacted you that can't be true.

I know they closed the terminal here in OKC over by the base and it's up for sale. It was a pretty good size place. I also haven't seen any of their trucks around in a while when I use to see them all the time.

I talked to one of their drivers a year ago or so and she said they were keeping her busy and she was happy with them. Does that tad bit of info clear up the mud for you?

Last edited by robertt; 01-26-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Board Icon

I haven't heard that they went bankrupt. I've heard that some of the Passmore drivers went to Paul, after Prime bought out Passmore. I see Paul's trucks every once in a while, but like Robertt said, I haven't seen near as many as I used to.
From what I've heard, Paul is more of a regional flatbed company. Their drivers are home often, and the ones that I've talked to seem happy there.

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 01-28-2010, 03:14 AM
Rookie

They mostly run Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah. These are are their primary lanes, but are licensed for 48, no Canada.. Paul has reduced his fleet, was growing, but has downsized to 100 trucks. If you live in Texas, Oklahoma, or Kansas, you will be home more than the other states. Pay is not great, but it pays the bills, at least for me it does. As for the miles, it goes up and down, some weeks are better than others.