User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by millersod215 View Post
I don't want to be a naysayer about CCC out of Auburndale, but i worked for them in late 04 and early 05 and was not very impressed, I was young and a little misguided, but I don't have too many fond memories of them. I was on dedicated budweiser regional runs when i first started and was run ragged, I didn't know any better and probably should have just spoken up but I decided to transfer to my local terminal to run dry bulk, it was no more than a mile from the house. Local was the worse of the 2 evils, really crazy schedules and fairly unfriendly people, but Fredog I think you have a pretty good grip of what's going on so maybe you know something more than me on this, these were just my personal experiences. As far as the original question is concerned, I know Superior has local jobs hauling sulfur, Walpole is pretty big, and stays busy, and I know Link America got a contract with a big concrete pipe company in Plant City, and they do a lot of hiring for their local drivers, just some more advice that might be helpful.......
it was 94 when I worked there, they were as nice as can be
my brother worked for Walpole for
20 years and said they have gone to hell