User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Risinger Brothers/Morton Il

Anyone have any info on Risinger Brothers, I know that they pulled a lot of paper,but would like to find out about the company, good or bad. O/O side .

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thx in Advanced,

Vontrial
Old 01-25-2010, 04:00 AM
Board Regular

One of my friends pulls for them. They are an all O/O company, well and they lease you a truck too. She makes a buck a mile for all miles. From what I hear she is consistently busy. Like 3000 miles a week busy. Mostly drop and hook. Texas and east. She likes it. I am going to ask her to reply to you, but it might be a day or so before she does.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Rookie

I'm the gal Sabine mentioned. I have been with Risinger since end of Sept after almost financial ruin being with 2 other companies. So far I am happy with the company. Totally O/O and company lease O/O. No company drivers.

Yes, we haul lots of paper both finished and scrap. I like to call the type of running I do "dedicated with a twist." We serve several major shippers as a perferred carrier. I'm in and out of the same places on a regular basis which I really like.

Pay is $1.00/mile loaded or empty. Fuel surcharge is usally 1/2 of national average. The balance of fuel is by using the fuel network with Pilot. We get some very good discounts with Pilot. This gives a good cents per mile. :clap:

Steady running and your next load is already preplanned most of the time while you are under your current load. I average 2800-3200 miles/week. Can be home on weekends if you notify ahead. I try and stay out for 3-4 weeks at a time.

No New England, no New York City, no Florida, no western 11, no Canada. Run mainly the middle east from western edge of MO/OK/TX to east coast.

Any more questions PM me. I don't get on line often for several days at a time so have a bit of patience. Phoenix