User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
Hey MDF
I will think of you when my direct deposit this last week of $800 goes into the bank, The week before was $572 for 4 days of work got called off one day due to slow business levels. You enjoy that time at CCC or what time you have left... Remember a job is a job and all companies look out for themselves, it is what it is.... No one company is any better then the other, that is a false sense of thinking. Bottom line is it is a job period... I go to work and them come home to my family, I am happy if I bring home $500 a week (could even deal with $400) everything above that is bonus money. When it comes right down to what is important in life, the job and my employer are last on my list of priorites. CCC or the Rock or any other company for that matter do not think about what is best for us, they look at the bottom line of profit, so in my book that means all jobs are created equal, it is what you make of them that counts.

My 3 years with CCC were good ones they treated me just as good as Florida Rock does only difference is for 5 days work at the Rock I take home anywhere from $600 to $900 a week I have even had a couple of $1000 weeks included in there, At CCC five days of work gave me $450 to $550 take home and that was when they had some good accounts, with what is happening now it does not look good for you guys. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you are able to ride out the down times....

Hey Mark, Things are good at the Rock, one good week one slow week, two good weeks two slow weeks, it all averages out. But the job itself is a blast to do....

Timberwolf
good post! wasnt trying to argue
Old 08-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Rookie

Are you still getting all your bonus pay? That was one of the first things to go at CCC... $2k a year really hurts at the end
Old 08-31-2009, 09:50 PM

Hey Mark,
Yea we still get bonus checks one every quarter which equals out to 3% of your pay for the quarter. and our yearly bonus check which is 3% of your total pay for the year you earn this one on your aniversary date every year. just as with CCC it is based on safety and no screw ups. The total pay should work out to about 2700 to 3200 for me over the course of my first two years and then every year after that as well and more as my pay rate climbs. We are still getting the 401k match 50 cents on the dollar up to 6% of your deduction.
The only thing the company has taken away is our garenteed pay which was $1400 over a two week time period. which I have never had to be paid. Who knows things could change but the company is a debt free and operates on a cash basis so I remain optimistic that we will ride out the bad days in front of us. Everyone needs gasoline....

Timberwolf