User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Also, I'm taking a 34 today, so if you have any other ?s, feel free to post them or PM me.

I'm working on some things on my laptop today, so I'll be checking in periodically.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Senior Board Member

If I remember correctly we had to kneel and squat under a table to simulate getting under a trailer and checking the fifth wheel. that was done twice. We did a step test with a measured pulse afterwards, we also carried weight back and forth with our pulse checked to make sure it wasnt over max for our height/weight and age. Also pulled on a rope to a certain poundage I guess to see if we could pull the fifth wheel lever. I'm not a tri-athlete, just a regular guy and I made it easy. A couple of people failed the stress test. I wouldn't sweat it unless your really, really out of shape.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:49 AM
Rookie

The test of kneeing is that they have a platform the same height of a trailer. You have to climb on to it stepping on the ICC bumper then kneel on the platform and stand on the platform. Then reverse it. Shows you can climb in and out Schneider way. Also, as jonp said, climb under the platform several times. Pull on a rope and grip strength. Carry weight back and forth several times. Can't remember the rest. Just went through it a year ago.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Default Sooooooooooooooooooooo?????????????

How did the SNI srtress test go? I did it about 2 years ago, I believe we only had 1 person in the class of 37 who did not pass, but we only graduated 3, so the stress test was the least of problems for most of the class.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportster65 View Post
How did the SNI srtress test go? I did it about 2 years ago, I believe we only had 1 person in the class of 37 who did not pass, but we only graduated 3, so the stress test was the least of problems for most of the class.
My husband passed but I have a bad knee and I tried to do it but I pulled something in my knee and had to stop. I am getting my knee fixed then in 6 months I can try again so I can team with hubby.