User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Maybe a job but not very good

Well, I've been unemployed a long while. No work here where I live except Burger King and such. No local driving jobs, can't sell my house so I'm stuck. Been turned down so much lately I am getting a complex. I had two companies call today and maybe I will have a job next week. Both choices scare me because of what I read here and on other boards but I got to do something and soon. It's either WSE(Willis Shaw Express) in Atlanta or LCT(Lester Coggins) out of Okahumpka, FL. Either way I have a bad feeling I aint gonna be so happy.. :bigcry:
Old 05-19-2009, 03:32 AM
Senior Board Member

I said this to someone else this week.

When choosing between two evils, choose the lessor evil. Go with WSE (the lessor evil) if the chance affords itself.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
I said this to someone else this week.

When choosing between two evils, choose the lessor evil. Go with WSE (the lessor evil) if the chance affords itself.
For what little it might matter.... I agree. I've actually talked to WSE drivers....and they seem to be OK with their situation..... On the other hand, I've seen some really stupid stunts pulled by LCT drivers.....and I'm pretty sure that there is at least one TN speed cop who patrols Monteagle who has a special place in his heart for LCT drivers.....issedoff:

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.