User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default From Werner to Arnold

My husband drove for Werner for 4.5 yrs. During that time he was a company driver, trainer, lease operator/trainer. He was a good trainer and still keeps in contact with his former students. He got driver of the month Apr '07, safety awards, and numorus other awards. Things were good because he was doing DHL dedicated. DHL stopped their ground freight so he had to go back to OTR. That's when the miles stopped and the truck kept breaking down. He decided to go back to company driving. He did an over the phone app. The next thing he knows, he's getting called into safety for a DUI 23 YRS AGO!!!!! Needless to say they fired him. They didn't have a problem with it when he first applied and they didn't have a problem with it when he applied to be a L/O.

For the last 2 weeks he has applied at just about every trucking company out there just to have the door slammed.....until today when Arnold called to set up orintation on June 1st.
I hope Arnold is a better company then Werner. Has far as I'm concerned Werner can kiss my :moon:
Old 05-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Dogs Mom View Post
I hope Arnold is a better company then Werner. Has far as I'm concerned Werner can kiss my :moon:
LOL Well you'll have to get in the long line stretching around the corner!:lol:

Sorry to hear about hubby's rotten experience at Werner...... It comes as no big surprise to the regular pundits around here though. Werner's unspeakable shenanigans have been chronicled on this board for years. Nothing comes as a surprise coming from that den of thieves.

Lemons to lemonade: Werner actually did your husband a huge favor by not prolonging the torture.

I don't know anything about Arnold, but, they have to be a step up from Werner.

A blessing in disguise.

Old 05-16-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Dogs Mom View Post
My husband drove for Werner for 4.5 yrs. During that time he was a company driver, trainer, lease operator/trainer. He was a good trainer and still keeps in contact with his former students. He got driver of the month Apr '07, safety awards, and numorus other awards. Things were good because he was doing DHL dedicated. DHL stopped their ground freight so he had to go back to OTR. That's when the miles stopped and the truck kept breaking down. He decided to go back to company driving. He did an over the phone app. The next thing he knows, he's getting called into safety for a DUI 23 YRS AGO!!!!! Needless to say they fired him. They didn't have a problem with it when he first applied and they didn't have a problem with it when he applied to be a L/O.

For the last 2 weeks he has applied at just about every trucking company out there just to have the door slammed.....until today when Arnold called to set up orintation on June 1st.
Not surprise they say they care about their drivers but as soon as a driver has a problem or needs help with something thats when the caring stops :eek2: