User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2009, 02:31 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default u s xpress teams

:my wife and i drove for u s xpress for 4 years we took some time off starting in march 08 as we bought a new house and needed some time off for that and suffering a little burn out!
we are going to head back out this year in march we are wanting to hear from some u s xpress teams that could help us out.
wanting to know how the miles are now and if there is still s big trailer shortage after you mt out and if there are still fedx loads.
we understand that they are going to quit gettin volvos and they tried pro stars but they were to heavy any idea what they may replace them with.
any help would be appreciated
Old 01-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Rookie

friend of mine and his teamate just got laid off. they were together a couple years i think. no freight. good luck. get with a refer company. everybody has to eat!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkdriverlp View Post
friend of mine and his teamate just got laid off. they were together a couple years i think. no freight. good luck. get with a refer company. everybody has to eat!!!

Do not bet on that Idea either. I haul reefer and I have only done 11,000 miles in the last 2 months. And since i live 700 miles from the terminal I am gone a lot plus i cannot take the truck home.So it was not a case of being home and not wanting to leave. It is a case of NO loads!!!

Old 01-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Rat View Post
Do not bet on that Idea either. I haul reefer and I have only done 11,000 miles in the last 2 months. And since i live 700 miles from the terminal I am gone a lot plus i cannot take the truck home.So it was not a case of being home and not wanting to leave. It is a case of NO loads!!!

I don't care what reefer pays, I wouldnt haul it. I'm sure it's a pretty good fine for getting caught with whacky tobacky.

http://watsonsysco.com/