User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2008, 11:13 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneebone View Post
There is no need to slam somebody for giving their opinion on experiencing conditions in other countries vs. here.

He has served our country, so have some respect.

Yes there is a reason to slam him for his statement/opinion ,and it simply boils down to the fact that living conditions experienced while at war in a 3rd world country are not judging critera for what constitutes good here...

As for military service that does'nt grant him any immuites from being wrong ...or being called out on the matter ... I don't respect stupid no matter what branch of service or rank it comes from .
Old 10-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneebone View Post
There is no need to slam somebody for giving their opinion on experiencing conditions in other countries vs. here.

He has served our country, so have some respect.
Hold on a minute.... maybe he has.... maybe not. Remember the posts by Yoopr about driving convoys in Iraq? For KBR?? For money??

I don't know if he was a soldier or not. Either way, I guess, you could say he was serving our military, but let's hold off on the hero worship for now.

And he DID kinda diss a few here for stating the conditions of their jobs (I guess.) All I know is he's been posting help wanted ads on nearly every thread and forum on the site. Since I try to avoid his posts, I MAY have missed one where he said he wore a uniform while in Iraq, so I'm not saying.

But, unless he did.... no one held a gun to his head and made him go to Iraq to drive a truck.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.