User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

cause i got banned, pretty simple. aren't you the guy that tried to get me aggravated about the picture..calling it richard simmons. is that still the best you got, nothing inttellectual to say. just tring to push my buttons and see if i go off and get banned again. i will let you know the truth and only you, so everyone else please do not read any further. i was wanting to see how far you could push before you get banned, because it seemed that lbj, yourself and other would do the same thing i was doiong with personal attacks, but i tend to curse like a trucker. i found out and took some time off, kept reading though. and one day your brother was going on his rants again and i just had too come back...new and improved. do you want to continue this disscussion? or you can try to insult me or angus young...i bet you do nothing more than get yourself aggravated because i could give two shits what you think about me.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:43 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd112488
cause i got banned, pretty simple. aren't you the guy that tried to get me aggravated about the picture..calling it richard simmons. is that still the best you got, nothing inttellectual to say. just tring to push my buttons and see if i go off and get banned again. i will let you know the truth and only you, so everyone else please do not read any further. i was wanting to see how far you could push before you get banned, because it seemed that lbj, yourself and other would do the same thing i was doiong with personal attacks, but i tend to curse like a trucker. i found out and took some time off, kept reading though. and one day your brother was going on his rants again and i just had too come back...new and improved. do you want to continue this disscussion? or you can try to insult me or angus young...i bet you do nothing more than get yourself aggravated because i could give two shits what you think about me.

nope i'm not aggravated ...infact I never did get aggravted at your posts or report you to mods as offensive...Now in this thread I just had to let you know your obsession with Angus Young as your avatar is a dead give away to your identity regardless of screen name ... And the last avatar did look like Richard simmons for real no joke... :wink:
Old 09-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Board Regular

i never once tried to hide my identity they bj. that is why i put the angus young in the avatar for my very first post.