User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Pepsi Bottling application turnaround time

I applied for a delivery driver position about two weeks ago. Since then, the status of my application is, "We currently are processing your application for an opening with our organization. Please monitor your email address regularly or via this website for instructions on completing the next steps of the hiring process."

Does anyone have an idea how long Pepsi usually takes to get back to you if they're interested?
Old 06-02-2008, 08:24 PM

I went through this a few months ago,at PBG in Montrose,Colorado...They told me at the interview that it might be as long as 3-4 weeks,clearing background checks and all...They also said that,were I one of those weeded out,for whatever reason,I'd know by e-mail within 1 week.....It's probably a good sign that you've gone 2 weeks without hearing anything.....

Myself,I don't know how far I could have gone.....I withdrew my ap a few days after interviewing,and took a different job....

Good luck....
Old 06-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmann
I went through this a few months ago,at PBG in Montrose,Colorado...They told me at the interview that it might be as long as 3-4 weeks,clearing background checks and all...They also said that,were I one of those weeded out,for whatever reason,I'd know by e-mail within 1 week.....It's probably a good sign that you've gone 2 weeks without hearing anything.....

Myself,I don't know how far I could have gone.....I withdrew my ap a few days after interviewing,and took a different job....

Good luck....
So 3-4 weeks after you got the interview? I haven't even gotten that far. They're only processing my application at this point. How long did it take before you got an interview?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perchmouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmann

Good luck....
So 3-4 weeks after you got the interview? I haven't even gotten that far. They're only processing my application at this point. How long did it take before you got an interview?

I did the ap online and got an almost immediate reply,saying there would soon be a telephone interview.....It was probably just a few days later, when that happened....At the conclusion of the phone interview,they scheduled an in person interview for like a week later....

If you get on with them,it's probably going to take 5-6 weeks before you actually start work....

If you filed an ap 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing,I'd hope they aren't your only iron in the fire.....
Old 06-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Default Re: Pepsi Bottling application turnaround time

Quote:
Originally Posted by perchmouth
I applied for a delivery driver position about two weeks ago. Since then, the status of my application is, "We currently are processing your application for an opening with our organization. Please monitor your email address regularly or via this website for instructions on completing the next steps of the hiring process."

Does anyone have an idea how long Pepsi usually takes to get back to you if they're interested?
Pretty similar situation here in Albuquerque when I applied to PBG back in January 07.

First half of January: Application done online.

Second half of January: Received "screening" phone call.

Beginning of February: Notified of face-to-face interview in the 3rd week of February.

Third week of Feb: Face-to-face interview.

Beginning of March: Started.

From initial application to first day of actual employment was almost 6 weeks.

I lasted about 9 months there, through the summer in the desert with daytime temps hovering near 100 for weeks at a time. Another drive had heat stroke, picked up by ambulance, and was in the hospital for 2 days.
Personally, I blew out my left knee and now have a condition called Synovitis due to working for Pepsi.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Rookie

hmmm well if I don't hear from them pretty soon I'm going to write them off. I do have other irons in the fire and got finally got my hazmat endorsement today, so we'll see. I have a lead on Crossett out of PA. They have a location here in Buffalo.