User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Dry Bulk

A friend of mine's looking at getting into dry bulk hauling, and he's looking at A&R Transport or Lynn H. Scott (out of Blossvale, NY). Anybody know anything more about either one than appears on their webpages?
Old 04-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Dry Bulk

Only thing I know, is all the A & R drivers I have spoken with are very happy and making good money! They have nice equipment, the best looking bulk tankers on the road! There are several areas they do not hire out of, since they have zero or little freight in and out of them!

They are very picky in the hiring process! Not the typical fill the seat kind of company!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormothecentury
A friend of mine's looking at getting into dry bulk hauling, and he's looking at A&R Transport or Lynn H. Scott (out of Blossvale, NY). Anybody know anything more about either one than appears on their webpages?
Principles are, without question, the fastest way to what I want."
Author Unknown

OOIDA