User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron James
How much do they pay for detention? What about layover pay?
No detention, or layover. Mostly because your in and out, drop/hook for the most part. If i tell dispatch I'll be there 2 or 3 days sooner at say 18:00, they will get me a drop, or change my appt time ( better be able to make the time you sent, 99% of the time it's the new appt time ) Last time I said I'd be there at 18:00 it was a guesstament, but made it by 15min.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:50 PM

We drove for them and they were pretty good - nice people and all, good benefits. Pay-wise we never had problems we did have too many periods where we didn't get too many miles unfortunately.

Solodad: BOL to you. If you do decide to go with IDC, do not get on the dedicated for Office Depot as that means a lot of lifting etc.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:56 AM
Board Regular

hey glass man glad to hear your out there. im still at walsh, my friend that quit been at interstate 3 years and in truck 30 days at a time. i make more than him and i go home every day and have 1 or 2 days off a week. we get paid loading , unloading and waiting. no overtime and new guys on nite shift a long time.we got a team from interstate on nite and they like being home