User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default run as fast fast as you can from go trans

hi this is my first post here i wood wish it was talking about a good company but the trucking reality these days is sarry for most of us ,any way i wont every body that reads this post tell every body you no about a very bad company that frauded me by not puting me on there insurance . it started out with a coversation with both father and son about leaseing my truck on to go trans ,there located in memphis tenn. in one of serval talkes with the owners i told them that i needed full coverage insurance for my truck and tags witch wood be the only way i wood bob tail to there headquarters at the time was in missisippi .when i was hired they gave me insurance papers that was subpose to be for my truck and the trailers i wood pull.the son's wife went to dmv and got tags for my truck while some one went to my truck and put the logo on my truck with stickers for there company .now as i no in every state i've ever lived you haft to put a check mark on the aplication for new tags witch states is this truck is insured you haft to make a check mark in the box. saying yes that was frud ferther more unforchenly i was forced to hit my brakes on i 81 when a lady lost control of her car right in front of me and so i hit my brakes to keep from hitting her and because the roads were ice'yi was forced down into areveen and the trailer came in to me jack knifeing the trailer then came and hit my side of the cab over about 18 inches over to the right side of the frame.i called in talked to the owner and was told to tell the police if they came that [im ok and i have some one coming to take care of the truck and trailer ].well i didnt think much of it at the time it was snowing really bad and was told if i wonted a ride to a hotel i had to leave with them right a way well i called the company back and told them i was goint to a hotel they pay for it and a bus ticket back home in va. well the owner told me it wood be a week befor they could get ajustor up there about 2 weeks went by i called they wood not talk to me so i got out the papes for insurance they gave me and called them and they said to send the papers to them well a nother week or so went by i got a call from where they toed my truck and the trailer they told me no one had been there to look at the truck are the trailer and they wont me to pay them a few grand i told them to call the company go trans .they called me back said they would'nt talk to them .i got a call from there insurance agentcy and the rep said that go trans never put me on there policy and that the papers i was given was frauded papers.so they told me they were not going to be lible for my truck . weeks went by i tryed and tryed to find a lawyer in missisippi to no resolts . one layer told me they wonted $5,000.00 up front and $300:00 a hour to take my case i didnt have it still dont have it .did talk to one lady lawyer who ad over 25 cases filed aganst go trans for not paying drivers and some other stuff .she said she was filled up with to many cases to take my case on so i to this day lost my truck and could'nt make the payment i called oida and they looked up go trans record and told me that the company had a lot of complaints against them and the ownners both father and son had a record and fount guilty for fraud and both had spent time in prison for it. the company is a fly by night company said the ioida rep sence i was not a member with oidia at the time they could not help me,. well now im about to be sueed for $76,000 for the truck and my credit has now ben destroyed i wish i cood try to go after them but it's ben 5 years now tho i dont no the statue of limitation for frud in tenn i still wood like to take them to court .if any one no's what the sta tue of limitation are for frud in tenn please ,please leave me a message here are privet message or email me and let me no thanks sarry this was a verry long first post but i need your help if its possible and please don't walk ,run as fast as you can from go trans for your sake ,lyion
Old 02-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Senior Board Member

Welcome to CAD :?:
Old 02-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: run as fast fast as you can from go trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyion
hi this is my first post here i wood wish it was talking about a good company but the trucking reality these days is sarry for most of us ,any way i wont every body that reads this post tell every body you no about a very bad company that frauded me by not puting me on there insurance . it started out with a coversation with both father and son about leaseing my truck on to go trans ,there located in memphis tenn. in one of serval talkes with the owners i told them that i needed full coverage insurance for my truck and tags witch wood be the only way i wood bob tail to there headquarters at the time was in missisippi .when i was hired they gave me insurance papers that was subpose to be for my truck and the trailers i wood pull.the son's wife went to dmv and got tags for my truck while some one went to my truck and put the logo on my truck with stickers for there company .now as i no in every state i've ever lived you haft to put a check mark on the aplication for new tags witch states is this truck is insured you haft to make a check mark in the box. saying yes that was frud ferther more unforchenly i was forced to hit my brakes on i 81 when a lady lost control of her car right in front of me and so i hit my brakes to keep from hitting her and because the roads were ice'yi was forced down into areveen and the trailer came in to me jack knifeing the trailer then came and hit my side of the cab over about 18 inches over to the right side of the frame.i called in talked to the owner and was told to tell the police if they came that [im ok and i have some one coming to take care of the truck and trailer ].well i didnt think much of it at the time it was snowing really bad and was told if i wonted a ride to a hotel i had to leave with them right a way well i called the company back and told them i was goint to a hotel they pay for it and a bus ticket back home in va. well the owner told me it wood be a week befor they could get ajustor up there about 2 weeks went by i called they wood not talk to me so i got out the papes for insurance they gave me and called them and they said to send the papers to them well a nother week or so went by i got a call from where they toed my truck and the trailer they told me no one had been there to look at the truck are the trailer and they wont me to pay them a few grand i told them to call the company go trans .they called me back said they would'nt talk to them .i got a call from there insurance agentcy and the rep said that go trans never put me on there policy and that the papers i was given was frauded papers.so they told me they were not going to be lible for my truck . weeks went by i tryed and tryed to find a lawyer in missisippi to no resolts . one layer told me they wonted $5,000.00 up front and $300:00 a hour to take my case i didnt have it still dont have it .did talk to one lady lawyer who ad over 25 cases filed aganst go trans for not paying drivers and some other stuff .she said she was filled up with to many cases to take my case on so i to this day lost my truck and could'nt make the payment i called oida and they looked up go trans record and told me that the company had a lot of complaints against them and the ownners both father and son had a record and fount guilty for fraud and both had spent time in prison for it. the company is a fly by night company said the ioida rep sence i was not a member with oidia at the time they could not help me,. well now im about to be sueed for $76,000 for the truck and my credit has now ben destroyed i wish i cood try to go after them but it's ben 5 years now tho i dont no the statue of limitation for frud in tenn i still wood like to take them to court .if any one no's what the sta tue of limitation are for frud in tenn please ,please leave me a message here are privet message or email me and let me no thanks sarry this was a verry long first post but i need your help if its possible and please don't walk ,run as fast as you can from go trans for your sake ,lyion
wow :roll:
Old 02-22-2008, 03:56 AM
Board Regular

I call BS :withstupid:

[email protected]
Old 02-22-2008, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Driver
Quote:
There is no fraude.. Its is however criminal to make a false repesntation Its Federal DOT Crime.. talk to The Insurance Fraude unit at the federal DOT in Washington.. They will 1 Pull the IDEN number and there dot numbers as well as cover you in the fraude buy pulling there bond and sezing any and all company assets. When calling do not take no for an answer keep plugging along until you reach the right person. The Big Dog has Spoken :twisted:
Old 02-22-2008, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Driver
Quote:
There is no fraude.. Its is however criminal to make a false repesntation Its Federal DOT Crime.. talk to The Insurance Fraude unit at the federal DOT in Washington.. They will 1 Pull the IDEN number and there dot numbers as well as cover you in the fraude buy pulling there bond and sezing any and all company assets. When calling do not take no for an answer keep plugging along until you reach the right person. The Big Dog has Spoken :twisted:
Old 02-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Senior Board Member

Actually, if what the OP posted is correct in its content....the possibility exists that "fraud" did take place. Misrepresentation by way of paperwork is a form of fraud. If the company did give the OP paperwork stating that his/her truck was in fact properly registered and insured....and it turns out that they did not complete the insurance documents while stating in writing that they had....the act of statement coupled with the act of non-completion if done willfully or negligently can be determined to be done so fraudulently. However, my opinion and those of others here should be taken with the proverbial grain of salt. My opinion is based solely on my knowledge of business law and fiduciary responsibilities. The ultimate decision as to whether fraud took place, and as to whether it is limited to civil or criminal or both...is to be made by a competent jurist and the state's Attorney General.

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Correct, but if I read the post right (it was difficult), this happened 5 years ago? Why not take care of things then?

:?

Old 02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Correct, but if I read the post right (it was difficult), this happened 5 years ago? Why not take care of things then?

:?
Good question..... :?

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.