User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default florida rock and tank

I know someone talked about this before, but I can't find it. please let me know about this company. GOOD and BAD
Old 01-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: florida rock and tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard
I know someone talked about this before, but I can't find it. please let me know about this company. GOOD and BAD
ask "skywalker"............i think he drove for them..................14 hour work days....low pay.........etc.......BOL 2 ya.......... 8)
Old 01-09-2008, 10:08 PM

I worked for them for one week. Horrible. 14 hour days and paid by the load. You'll make $700 in 5 days for 70 hours but only because that is their minimum pay. So if your interested in $10 an hour straight pay with no overtime pay at all for hauling around a 9000 gallon bomb, then go for it. You will work 5 PM to 5 AM to start and your days off are mid-week. The ONLY thing good was BC/BS insurance for $11 a week.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by farder
I worked for them for one week. Horrible. 14 hour days and paid by the load. You'll make $700 in 5 days for 70 hours but only because that is their minimum pay. So if your interested in $10 an hour straight pay with no overtime pay at all for hauling around a 9000 gallon bomb, then go for it. You will work 5 PM to 5 AM to start and your days off are mid-week. The ONLY thing good was BC/BS insurance for $11 a week.
there you go...........................try to get with exxon.......i spoke to a driver and he said....(i think)...they work four 10 hr days........if that's true, that's a pretty good gig.............. :wink: :wink: