LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile carolina cargo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmckiss View Post
I filled out an application for carolina cargo and I never heard anything back. I don't have any felonies but I just filled out a bunch of apps and I never heard anything back. I guess I was "over" Qualified
heres the deal on carolina cargo
you have to fax them your 10 year MVR as they do not look it up for you.
once you do that they know that you are serious about driving.
I have worked for them 2 times and i can go back tommorow if I need to.
they only have teams
no solos.
you can take all the time off you want also and thats something that is unheard of anywhere else.
they have slip seating so you don't get an assigned truck but all their trucks are o6 or later.
their trucks also are all auto shift transmissions.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Rookie
Thumbs up carolina cargo and their pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmckiss View Post
oh yeah I heard that the pay is not that great but I'm about to get deployed soon and I just want to work until my time to pack my bagsand hit the other side of the beach.
true their pay is not as good as the other companies but they have perks you dont find anywhere else.
for one their per diem is like this
the first you get 52 dollars set aside for every day your out from your gross income.
nothing comes out of this money. what is left is taxed and other deductions come out.
after that all that money that is set aside is put back into your check.Sweet!!!
you dont have to worry about shifting. you can take 3 or days off after each trip if you like to .
Or you can do a turn around keep on trucking.
my tenant is a trainer for them and he stays out 2 to 3 months at a time before he comes home.
I got him the job with them. He loves it .
Carolina cargo is a second chance company and has given chances to men and women that no other company has. Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves to society.