User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Homebase Me From Anywhere In U S.

No hometime ever needed since wife died of pancreatic cancer. Thx!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Rookie

Sorry to hear about your wife. What kind of job type you looking for, flatbed, reefer, dry van, etc. Or no perfence at all.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driveline
Sorry to hear about your wife. What kind of job type you looking for, flatbed, reefer, dry van, etc. Or no perfence at all.
Thx! Experienced/proficient with all; no matter.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Senior Board Member

well if you want to be out for long periods of time.................i guess you want the most "roomy bunk" you can find...or does that not matter to you?
sorry about your loss.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR SILVER
well if you want to be out for long periods of time.................i guess you want the most "roomy bunk" you can find...or does that not matter to you?
sorry about your loss.
Thx! It's not that i wanna be out long. I simply have nothing or no one to come back home to. Sold house after wife died unexpectantly young year's ago. I just have no need/desire for hometime being single. My home is in my heart. Being an older 47 single guy;; i can actually make em my home & do, with electric toothbrush, IdleAire and all. Was on last tractor 53' Reefer covering the 48s, 60 day's [2 month's] b4 that man went out'a biz due to the current freight recession. Dropdeck Flatbed b4 that. Roomy bunk does'nt matter, but as you've already typed i know you understand it help's any human when that human actually call's them a permanant home. Click on my website below if u wanna?
Old 12-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48StateOTRDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR SILVER
sorry about your loss.
Thx! It's not that i wanna be out long. I simply have nothing or no one to come back home to. Sold house after wife died unexpectantly young year's ago. I just have no need/desire for hometime being single. My home is in my heart. Being an older 47 single guy;; i can actually make em my home & do, with electric toothbrush, IdleAire and all. Was on last tractor 53' Reefer covering the 48s, 60 day's [2 month's] b4 that man went out'a biz due to the current freight recession. Dropdeck Flatbed b4 that. Roomy bunk does'nt matter, but as you've already typed i know you understand it help's any human when that human actually call's them a permanant home. Click on my website below if u wanna?
you can check out TMC...(dont' know about the pay) seems they are looking for FLA regional 8) 8)
here is the link... http://www.classadrivers.com/company...etail&Jid=2936
Old 12-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Rookie

:lol: Can't thank ya enuff! Goin now!
Old 12-11-2007, 12:29 AM
Senior Board Member

Robert, it would be adviseable to remove your phone number. You are setting yourself up for major problems having it posted on an open forum.

If you want some miles, decent pay, and truly do not mind being gone for 3+ weeks at a time and do not mind pulling a dry van try Crete.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:53 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uturn2001
Robert, it would be adviseable to remove your phone number. You are setting yourself up for major problems having it posted on an open forum.
Thx but I've exposed it on this worldwide web everywhere for 10 long year's now along with my physical address location and have had 10 time's more trouble from the open forum american phone book's and directory assistance exposure and from people around/beside me on America's Interstate's in Public, etc. Most trucker industry people here and visitor's to a site like this, with economic socianomic internet capabilities, have been great people whenever they call me. If a physco or a sane person is gonna kill me tomorrow morning from somewhere/anywhere;;; we all gotta die;;; and we're going too. But do we ever really live while we're here? Plus; my previous deceased wife [pancreatic cancer] 1rst contacted me this way. Not by typing me. Censoring myself and my freedom in this way normally work's to my disadvantage in every way. I relate it to Terrorist's makeing us too scarred to leave our home's and go out in public like eveyone was after 9/11. And if any of us run into Trucker Site's/Forum's where we don't have our complete communication freedom's to network with each other;; then that site is not truley for us American Trucker's and attempting to hold us hostage to their site and only interested in advertising dollars and search engine ranking's. Thus far this is the best Site/Forum i've seen for us by far and truely for us trucker's that can't be typing or reading on our 11 hour shift as we're driving 80 thous lbs down the interstate!
If you want some miles, decent pay, and truly do not mind being gone for 3+ weeks at a time and do not mind pulling a dry van try Crete.
Awesome! Goin 2 their site now!
Old 12-11-2007, 07:24 PM

You might check out ATS.They cover 48 states.Pulling flatbed,dropdeck and O.D loads.