User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Anyone got gome info on Central Oregon Trucking (flatbed)?

Tried a search for this company but it was linking onto things unrelated to the company itself.

Does anyone have some recent info or experience about this company? Their miles are figured by "PC Miler" - is that fairly close to practical or hub?

Their cpm is not that high but there are some other incentives that add to mileage pay. They also pay $15 p/hr detention after 2 hours and $100 layover pay.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Rookie
Default info

hey this is there website www.cotruck.net found it my doing a google search
Old 09-10-2007, 01:36 AM

Thanks wesland, but the search that I was talking about that produced nothing was on this site related to Central Oregon Trucking...I had already found their website as they're in the CAD company listing for flatbed and companies that hire out of CA.

I understand from a friend that ROKK used to work for them, but from what I can gather from various threads, he's not on this board anymore. If that's incorrect, I would love to be able to ask him about them...

Thanks again for trying to pass on some info...I know that they're a pretty small company, but I thought for sure someone would be able to enlighten me.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Rookie
Default info

oh ok sry was not sure
Old 09-14-2007, 04:19 AM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

I still poke around, generally silent most time. Yeah i used to work for Cotc, descent company, small, right around 170 trucks, nice equipment. based out of terrabonne, or. you will be just outside of bend, or. where the yard is, and the shop. I was on maxi division, (double flat 40/20) you run hard, short runs, generally 4 western NW states. sometimes load and tarp and unload 3 times in a day, work your behind off, but the pay s good ther eif your experienced. they also run 48 with 48' flat. not too sure how that side is of the company, home time was never an issue. they supplied log books. and gave many options to get load in. they do run an aether system, (sattelite. ) but its basic canned messages, somewhere around ten. not like swft with 99+ on the qualcomm. very personable company there ant central oregon. the office, dispatchers, and mechanics get to know you by name.

i left for personal reasons, not company related . give them a shot, they will treat you good if you can run, tarp and stay proffessional.

3 day orientation, they pay you $100 for that and they put you up for that time in an apartment across town, and feed you lunch. each day. and provide a company vehicle to get around town.

hope this helps

good luck.

Rokk
Old 09-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokk
I still poke around, generally silent most time. Yeah i used to work for Cotc, descent company, small, right around 170 trucks, nice equipment. based out of terrabonne, or. you will be just outside of bend, or. where the yard is, and the shop. I was on maxi division, (double flat 40/20) you run hard, short runs, generally 4 western NW states. sometimes load and tarp and unload 3 times in a day, work your behind off, but the pay s good ther eif your experienced. they also run 48 with 48' flat. not too sure how that side is of the company, home time was never an issue. they supplied log books. and gave many options to get load in. they do run an aether system, (sattelite. ) but its basic canned messages, somewhere around ten. not like swft with 99+ on the qualcomm. very personable company there ant central oregon. the office, dispatchers, and mechanics get to know you by name.

i left for personal reasons, not company related . give them a shot, they will treat you good if you can run, tarp and stay proffessional.

3 day orientation, they pay you $100 for that and they put you up for that time in an apartment across town, and feed you lunch. each day. and provide a company vehicle to get around town.

hope this helps

good luck.

Rokk

BRYAN!!!!! What's up buddy?

We gotta chat... I'll call you later this week