User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default US Bulk Transport

Does anybody have any info on this company ? Their website isn't particularly informative. One of the main reasons I'm looking into this company ( apart from the obvious fact that they haul bulk ), is that they're based in Erie PA, which isn't too far from Pittsburgh.

Would really appreciate some inputs.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member
Default Re: US Bulk Transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graymist
Does anybody have any info on this company ? Their website isn't particularly informative. One of the main reasons I'm looking into this company ( apart from the obvious fact that they haul bulk ), is that they're based in Erie PA, which isn't too far from Pittsburgh.

I thought in another thread that you said that you were moving to New Castle,PA. If that is the case, then you would be at lot closer to Erie. As for the company in question, never heard of them. If I hear anything though, I will post it.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 08-12-2007, 01:30 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double R
Quote:

I thought in another thread that you said that you were moving to New Castle,PA. If that is the case, then you would be at lot closer to Erie. As for the company in question, never heard of them. If I hear anything though, I will post it.
You're quite right....I am indeed going to be moving to New Castle. But the reason that I'm focussing my search around Pittsburgh, is that there would be many more potential opportunities there, than at New Castle. Besides, Pittsburgh is just 80 km ( 50 miles ) away from New Castle.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double R
Quote:

You're quite right....I am indeed going to be moving to New Castle. But the reason that I'm focussing my search around Pittsburgh, is that there would be many more potential opportunities there, than at New Castle. Besides, Pittsburgh is just 80 km ( 50 miles ) away from New Castle.
True but the job market around here for drivers suck. Most of the local compaines that are hiring pay crap. The ones pay well have no openings(I took the only opening ). Try some dirt buckets around New Castle. There is alot of them in the area. Also, since you said New Castle, look towards Sharon,PA and Beaver Falls, Beaver, Ellwood city for a few places. All close to New Castle.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 08-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Senior Board Member

I beleive you need your own trailer to work for US Bulk, at least it used to be that way.

Very few companies who operate dump fleets have trailers to rent because of the rollover factor.

http://usbulktransport.com/