User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Passmore

Well looks like I am going with Passmore out of Altus, Ok. Their pay starting out is little low at .34 but you get raises until you get to .41.That will work for me.I'll get home most weekends.Have talked to several of their drivers.Use to load at alot of the same places.Leave Sunday for Altus and Orientation on Monday.Supposedly Orientation is two days and get a truck on Wednesday.We will see.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Passmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhauler2007
Well looks like I am going with Passmore out of Altus, Ok. Their pay starting out is little low at .34 but you get raises until you get to .41.That will work for me.I'll get home most weekends.Have talked to several of their drivers.Use to load at alot of the same places.Leave Sunday for Altus and Orientation on Monday.Supposedly Orientation is two days and get a truck on Wednesday.We will see.
Keep us posted on how things go over there. I looked into them a while back but got conflicting stories from the recruiters as to whether they hire student grads. So I just moved them down on my "list"
Old 08-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Rookie

Jim Passmore is a great guy, treats you with respect. Not to scare you off, they are a good company to work for, but they were bought by Prime, don't know the specifics of it, but I still see Passmore trucks around. Good luck and happy trucking.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Senior Board Member

Hey man! I put up a long post to help you out and you never asked me anything! Now, all of sudden, it's off to Passmore! Good luck dude. IMO they're a really good outfit and if you like to run hard you can skip the hometime and really make some $$$. Either way, you shouldn't have any trouble bringing home the cash.

devildice, they don't take students from CDL schools, but they do take experienced drivers that have never hauled flatbed. Recruiters BS should always be taken with a grain of salt. But then, I'm sure you already know that. Sucks though, never being able to get a straight answer. :roll:
Old 08-03-2007, 11:24 PM

They finally got all my paperwork together on Thursday and they called today to get things finalized.Talked to Wayne and will be there Sunday afternoon.Looking forward to it.Thanks for your reply.It was a big help.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhauler2007
They finally got all my paperwork together on Thursday and they called today to get things finalized.Talked to Wayne and will be there Sunday afternoon.Looking forward to it.Thanks for your reply.It was a big help.
good deal......just make sure to keep us updated! :wink: