User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Anyone here run Crete's Midwest Regional?

I'm curious about it. Is it mainly Chicago to Indianapolis and Columbus? That's what their site indicates. I know that my miles would be shorter than running OTR, but it seems that I'd get home more often. Any info from someone who has ran it would be appreciated.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Anyone here run Crete's Midwest Regional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawster
I'm curious about it. Is it mainly Chicago to Indianapolis and Columbus? That's what their site indicates. I know that my miles would be shorter than running OTR, but it seems that I'd get home more often. Any info from someone who has ran it would be appreciated.
I've run into midwest regional drivers as far west as Topeka, as far south as Memphis and as far east as Allentown. Chicago, Indy and Columbus are the places with the most freight but you can go anywhere generally within a 700 mile radius of Indy. You can get home as often as every week but usually just long enough to get a reset in.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 07-22-2007, 04:15 AM

I pulled this information off Crete's website;

Company Driver: $.40 - $.43 per mile Cap: $.45 per mile
Owner Operator: Option 1 or Option 2 available. Mileage Minimum for pay raise: 116,000
Average Weekly Miles: 2200 Top 25% Driver Miles: 2400
Pay Increases: $.01 per mile/year
Average Annual Pay*
Ave. $52,000
Top 25% $65,000
(*includes mileage, stop, drop, load, etc.)

Hiring Area Within the area reflected on the Map attached Load/Unload 70% to 75% drop and hook, reimburse for lumper.
Operating Area Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Southern Wisconsin, Souther Michigan, Western Kentucky. Dispatch Method Dedicated, planned; first empty, first dispatched
Home Time Home every 7 - 10 days. Truck Assignment Permanently assigned to a truck
Traffic Lanes Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus and withing the region map area. Holidays Time off to be arranged with dispatch and fleet manager
Insurance Click here for more information on Health, Life, Dental, and Vision insurance. (Company Driver) (Owner Operator) Benefits We provide a 401K and profit sharing program. More...
Application Approval If you complete your application correctly and have a fairly clean driving record, you can be approved within 48 hours.* Truck Specifications Most of our fleet consists of Freightliner® Century Class conventional tractors which contain the 455 horsepower Detroit Diesel series 60 engine. More...
Driver Referral Program Once you are on board, you are eligible for the $1000 Driver Referral Bonus program. More... Orientation Orientation is held in several locations and lasts 2 days. You will be paid $140 for orientation. More...

* Additional Questions? click here!