User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

As for a clean truck with shippers, I have noticed the exact opposite at many places. They tend to snub thier nose at TMC trucks because the company does care about us, and wants us to work in professional settings. Everyone knows that we wash our trucks every week, so I see some shippers that tend to snub us, and work closer with the solo owner/op, or company driver that is "a working stiff" Again, not all places, but you can see it in some.

On the other hand, I have had many more who are happy we haul out of their location.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:29 AM

We have been told not to do online apps and to let Roadmasters placement help acquire jobs as they "have connections" to get us employment.[/quote]

IMO i dont think that it is any business of the school that you attend on who you are hired by, just as long as you are hired. With that being said, the school that I attended was in a future HO Wolding terminal, so naturally, they tried to talk me into them, but I politely told them that Maverick Specialized is where i wanted to be. I had 15 "pre-hires" before i ever started my 3rd day.

BOL to ya though[/quote]
Old 07-23-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
We have been told not to do online apps and to let Roadmasters placement help acquire jobs as they "have connections" to get us employment.
IMO i dont think that it is any business of the school that you attend on who you are hired by, just as long as you are hired. With that being said, the school that I attended was in a future HO Wolding terminal, so naturally, they tried to talk me into them, but I politely told them that Maverick Specialized is where i wanted to be. I had 15 "pre-hires" before i ever started my 3rd day.

BOL to ya though