User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Roehl, KLLM, or Colonial Freight

If all continues to go well, I'll graduate from Catawba Valley Community College in Hickory, NC at the end of this month.

Have narrowed the company list down to Roehl, Colonial Freight Systems Inc., and KLLM. Already pre-approved with Roehl and Colonial. Havent' heard from KLLM.

I have plenty of information about Roehl and KLLM, but really have not seen a lot about Colonial Freight Systems. All I know is they have about 300 Volvo trucks and are headquartered in Knoxville TN. Their recruiter gave a short presentatation at the school and it sounded good. However, I would like to get the real story.

Any information about Colonial or any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 05-18-2007, 01:18 AM

I drove for Roehl and they are a decent company, friend of mine drove for Colonial 6 months and left for more money,don't think he was all that happy there, like you he got his CDL and that was the only company that would hire him, pick a company and try to stick it out , get some experience for at lease a year, with a good, clean record you can work almost any place, and out of the 3 you named, I'd go with Roehl, but, you make the call, good luck and God bless.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:49 AM
Board Regular

Roehl is a good start. I did the gig with them and it wasnt bad as long as you get the right dispatcher.