User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default marten transport

ok im still reading other posts on marten , ? i started with swift yes i said swift cant get the miles only 1700 to best week was 2300 mostly 350 to 550 mile trips went to gary last week f work on trk waited 24 hrs only to be told dont have part drove 4 days then sent message go to greer terminal need maint done on trk been here since 1900 last night its now 1300 wed still waiting not making any money when tires not turning so whats everyones thoughts about marten out of wisconson are they getting the 2500 to 3000 they say there drivers or is that just talk like all the co say only been driving since jan so i know i dont have alot of btw marten says they are ready for me all i need to do is come on up be with a trainer for up to two weeks to show them i can drive thats ok with me. just nervous but makeing the change. only worked for a few co in 32yrs . any help from everyone would really be helpful im out of fl a little south of orlando so if anyone has anyother co in mind i will listen to all.. thank u
Old 04-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

I never worked for them but a friend have mine has been with them for 9 years. He gets the miles that they promise. I have talked to other drivers that work for them and have heard very few complaints. Thye all say that miles are good. 3 weeks out before hometime. I know they have a terminal in Atlanta. If you got any questions, PM me and i can forward them to my friend. He is also a trainer for them and he tells it like it is. The good and the bad.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 04-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: marten transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickstephens
ok im still reading other posts on marten , ? i started with swift yes i said swift cant get the miles only 1700 to best week was 2300 mostly 350 to 550 mile trips went to gary last week f work on trk waited 24 hrs only to be told dont have part drove 4 days then sent message go to greer terminal need maint done on trk been here since 1900 last night its now 1300 wed still waiting not making any money when tires not turning so whats everyones thoughts about marten out of wisconson are they getting the 2500 to 3000 they say there drivers or is that just talk like all the co say only been driving since jan so i know i dont have alot of btw marten says they are ready for me all i need to do is come on up be with a trainer for up to two weeks to show them i can drive thats ok with me. just nervous but makeing the change. only worked for a few co in 32yrs . any help from everyone would really be helpful im out of fl a little south of orlando so if anyone has anyother co in mind i will listen to all.. thank u
Marten is 100 times better than swift could ever be.