User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default The Difference between a good company and a bad is amazing!

I am getting ready to come off of the road to something local soon but In the timebeing i am riding it out with Barr Nunn. This has been such a great company for me when compared to my 2 other previous outfits. I am making GREAT money, in 7 months with them, I have been home every other week on the exact day i have asked for always before sundown and 75% of the time before noon, I leave out pretty much when I want to on monday after i get home(i go home every other friday)My truck was brand new(2300 miles)when I left orientation. I only hear from dispatch when I ask them something or they send me a trip and every single paycheck has arrived ontime on the same day everyweek and has not been off by even one penny. I am ready to get off of the road to hang with my little boy that is not even 3(i have been on the road for 2)but I honestly cant really find anything to complain about with Barr Nunn and that is just a surpise to me after 7 months. I was miserable with my first 2 companies and mostly broke. Its just nice. My point is this, there are companies out there that dont fit the crfappy sterotypes of most companies and its nice when you find one. They are not all bad, you just have to find the one.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:00 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

It's always good to hear positive storires from a contented driver; especially one who is getting ready to leave the company that he/she drives for. That is a good indication to Wannabees, Plan2Bs, noobs, and other experienced drivers, that you are giving them the straight scoop.

Perhaps you could provide a little more info, such as experience requirements, driving record requirements, etc.

Also, who did you drive for before Barr-Nunn

Blessings to you and your family, and take care of that little boy. Treasure every day with him; even the difficult moments. You don't get to go back and re-live those times over again.

My daughter is getting ready to turn 12. Yes, there are times when I get tired, and a bit frustrated, from telling her to make her bed, pick up her dirty clothes off of the bathroom floor, or clean up her room. Last Summer, she ventured off to Summer Camp for three weeks. All of the sudden, I reaized that as frustrating as it may be at times, the only thing worse was having a bed that didn't need to be made, or a beedroom that didn't need to be picked up, or a television that didn't need to be turnd off.

Congratulations to you, and your family for making the sacrifices, and getting your dues paid. BOL2U with your local work. May your days to come be Blessed.

Peace,
Useless
Old 03-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
It's always good to hear positive storires from a contented driver; especially one who is getting ready to leave the company that he/she drives for. That is a good indication to Wannabees, Plan2Bs, noobs, and other experienced drivers, that you are giving them the straight scoop.

Perhaps you could provide a little more info, such as experience requirements, driving record requirements, etc.

Blessings to you and your family, and take care of that little boy. Treasure every day with him; even the difficult moments. You don't get to go back and re-live those times over again.

My daughter is getting ready to turn 12. Yes, there are times when I get tired, and a bit frustrated, from telling her to make her bed, pick up her dirty clothes off of the bathroom floor, or clean up her room. Last Summer, she ventured off to Summer Camp for three weeks. All of the sudden, I reaized that as frustrating as it may be at times, the only thing worse was having a bed that didn't need to be made, or a beedroom that didn't need to be picked up, or a television that didn't need to be turnd off.

Congratulations to you, and your family for making the sacrifices, and getting your dues paid. BOL2U with your local work. May your days to come be Blessed.

Peace,
Useless
Very well said, kind of hard to top that one. Not that it needs topping.
Jagerbomber, best wishes in your new adventure and hope it is as successful as your last.