User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Us Xpress South Holland??

Can anyone tell me about the South Holland Terminal for Us X? I will be heading out to Orentation there.. I need some goods and bads please??
Old 11-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Rookie
Default ?

I was just in S. Holland.. Where do they plan on having thier orientation? S.Hol is just a large drop yard... If your a "runner" USX isnt the co for you.. I work for them (not sure how much longer) and I am a runner, can't stand to sit (I like 3k + a week) Only see an avg of 1400 miles a week with them even after all the hell raising I've done over the past 3 months.... But I do have to say their equip is in TOP shape!
Since your going to orientation. Tell them you want to go to JTI (a seperate division of USX) granted you woulnt get your sign on bonus but you'll get miles and treated well and most importantly, JTI is HONEST. I can't transfer on with JTI because JTI was accused of "stealing" usx drivers and bringing them onto thier division. Hmmm I wonder why? Good luck.. Let me know how it goes..
My e-mail is Love ii [email protected]