User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2006, 04:09 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default twins: thank God for Xanax.....

I have twin 10 year old girls and twin 17 year old boys, honestly, it doesn't get any better..The teenagers know it ALL and the girls although identical are like "oil and water". If I'm not retired from Brown by their teenage years I think I'll go OTR with some outfit that will keep me out FOREVER or at least until they are 25 and out of the house...I don't think I can hack puberty and all the hormones... :roll:
Old 10-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Board Regular

You sure have a cute pair there. Before you know it, you'll be sitting at their high school graduation. :sad: I just watched my daughter's this spring and sat there remembering watching her mother graduate at the same school and thinking where the hell did the last twenty years go? They grow up so fast! She's 18 and an 'adult' now. Just ask her, she'll tell you. :lol: I can't imagine what the next twenty will bring, but I know it'll be interesting to say the least.