User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default JCT

I talked to a JCT driver last week and he had been with them a little over a year. Had a great truck, leather seats and all of the bells and whistles, KW900, 13spd, 475 C-15 CAT, goverened at 72. He showed me his week before check and it was $1700 and change after everything was taken out, truck pymt, fuel, escrow for truck etc... He did say that his checks were between 900 and 17 or 1800 a week. He loves his job and feels he is getting a fair shake as far as the lease purchase goes. They keep him running and all of that good stuff. His payment was 500 and something a week. 5 cents a mile for the escrow for maintanence and the usual insurance and stuff. They take care of all of the permit and tax paperwork for him. Anyway, if he's happy, more power to him.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Big John: I am a wannabe right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie
Located just outside Tulsa.
I used to live in Broken Arrow. I also thought about JCT when they were doing the Albertson's dedicated account. There was another company there at the Albertson's DC there in Tulsa called Roads West. I do not know if they are still in there or not but worth a look. They were for the most part home every day and had some overnight runs but they would put you in a hotel. If I remember correctly, the pay was decent.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Rookie

My father in law drives for Roads West and seems to like it, he has been there 5 years now..new truck every year for the last 3, and he is out for 2 weeks at a time. I wouldn't do it since I am a flatbedder, but RW seems to be a good company.