User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I know what you mean smb, no one really recommended maverick to me, I just did soooo much homework. Then stumbled onto maverick. I hear so much good about them but I hold back on truly backing them until I have worked with them a while. I will tell people to take a look at them to say the least.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:11 AM
Board Regular

sorry for the hijack of your board. SMC is right, TMC is another good choice from everything I have seen. There is a driver for TMC here named flatbed fred and he has his own website as well. He has ALOT of info on TMC. Most people on here think he is a recruiter, he is not a recruiter, he is a fellow DRIVER. He might get references, but he knows the TMC way. BOL
Old 10-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Board Regular

Mavrick did say they had recently bought a glass company and I could proably get on running glass. Anyone pull glass for them?
Old 10-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I loved Henderson trucking out of Salem IL you better like to run team however til you get some exp. They do not give a 3 week wonder keys to a truck and turn them loose on there own after training. The training period there is 3 months long after you hire on with a trainer the 1st month you run like a solo driver for the most part the second month 50% like a team last month like a team. After that you are considered a second seat driver and put with someone that has at least 2 years OTR exp as your first seat. They do not mess around with saftey. Pay is great benes are great hometime is decent. Equipment is either pete 387 or freightliner condos. I know since I was a driver for them till I was forced to retire. They run primarly west coast some south with just a little around the DC area for safeway reefer company.