View Poll Results: Which Company has the better OTR reputation among drivers?
CR England 2 10.53%
Swift 1 5.26%
Schneider 11 57.89%
JB Hunt 2 10.53%
Werner 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Skullitor, after careful consideration of where I'm currently at, I've decide to take the plunge to CR England. Since I pay about the same for a tractor that I don't own now, i might as well do it for a company thats gonna run the crap out of it day and night, and make me have a newbie as a codriver at all times just to make mile miles/week :lol:

I'm sure I'll get used to running for just over what fuel and truckpayement monies every week, based ona solo average of 3100+ miles a week, every week of the year. :lol: :lol: :lol: I already calculated the lumping rate, and at $1 per 1000lbs, I should just barely scrape by eating $1 2x cheeseburgers at McDonalds

Then, when i can't even come home, I'll be saving so much money on utilities I can treat myself to a 1 night stay at the Motel 6 in Branson 9if I'm lucky) 8)

You better quit talking to that Teal KW dude here, he wasn't supposed to let the cat out of the bag so soon 8)

But on a serious note, this Company couldn't hold on to my neighbor who never drove a truck and forced him into the lease purchase and he said hed make 1300/wk, if he ran team with a newbie. Anyways, 2 months later he was out of there after his truck broke and they stuck him somewhere for 6days.
He flew home...
Old 05-12-2006, 03:16 AM
Senior Board Member
Location: In my own little world, that rides right behind the cab.

Like has been said many times here before "Who in their right mind would lease a truck from the company that decides how much it makes". They make it from both side, your payment and the freight you haul. Slowly the freight will drop off but you will keep making the payments for several months to get through "the slow freight time" Then when you give it back someone else will come along to make their fortune.