Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Crete or Deboer? Tough Choice

It has been a while since I have been on here, been dealing with some personal/relationship issues over the past few months. But now that those things are finally over, I can get down to doing what I need to do, driving truck. I have gotten pre-hires from both Crete and Deboer and am having a tough time choosing between the 2. This is what I am looking at, maybe you all will see something I am not.

Both are good carriers, Crete pays about $.05 cents more per mile than DeBoer does and has higher training pay. However this is put against the fact that Crete runs mostly East Coast where DeBoer runs a more true 48 states and has a better percentage of "No-Touch" Freight than Crete. Quite the coin toss, however I am leaning more toward Deboer as I feel they will run more in line with the way I would like to run, have terminals and drop yards where I have friends and family which should make it a little easier to visit them. Equipment wise things are about the same from what I can tell.

Anything else that any of you know about either of these two companies that I should consider in choosing between the two?
Old 09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

never drove for either but if you stay in Wisconsin the terminal is just down the road from you.