User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2020, 09:59 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Big truck recovery & temporary service

Do you need a truck recovered or just moved from point a to point b in the u.s.? My cdl goes back to 1971....med card and all records are current. I'm honest, trustworthy, and follow directions well = ex military, Vietnam vet......never had an accident in a big truck in 40+ yrs! In the past I have recovered abandoned trucks, delivered the loads and in some cases the owner would have me keep loading for a week or two to recover his cost. If you need a truck & trailer picked up, moved, or just need a temp job accomplished, then I'm your man. All my dmv and records are clear and your ins company will approve me. 423-863-5550
Thank you
all the best,
Jim Alley, Sr.
Kingsport, Tn 37664

Last edited by Flatlander45; 08-17-2020 at 10:08 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Old 12-20-2020, 07:41 PM
Rookie
Cool When there is no time to wait

Our company to ship cars understands that the client does not always have the opportunity to wait 14 days for standard delivery, so we strive to speed up the process as much as possible. However, only a special service - urgent delivery will help to make delivery in 2-3 days. It can be issued even with a standard contract, if the car has not yet been sent from the base.