User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need to get my feet wet. N.E. Ohio

Hi there, my name is Tim & I'm currently seeking tractor trailer employment. I have been in and around this industry my entire life, not to say I cant learn ALOT more than I know. I went to school for 5 months as time allowed and graduated no issues back in 2009. Problem is I found a job rite out of school, but it was class B position but it paid well so I took it and i'm still here to this day. But i'm looking for class A experience & noone will give it to you w/out it, doesn't make much sense but hey, such is life. I'm very dedicated to whom I work for, I'm EAGER, I WANT to learn!! I WANT the experience. I live in N.E. Ohio for now but I plan on relocating to the Georgia/Florida line within a year or so. My email is [email protected] & I will be happy to talk w/ anyone further whom is interested in throwing me a bone. Appreciate yall taking the time to check this out, look forward to talking w/ ya.
Old 06-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Rookie

We are looking for class A drivers we are a small company located in Dayton Ohio give us a call 937 818 1151.