User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Husband & wife team

Hard running husband & wife team...
Husband & wife team with 26+ years experience. Former owner op, we take care of our equipment! We run hard, prefer to stay out 5-8 weeks at a time, 48 states, snow, ice and mountains do not scare us! We prefer to run the northwest/southeast lane year round. We prefer refrigerated, produce, frozen etc. We don't play games, we respect the people we work with and our safety record is spot free!! You will wish all your teams were like us! We live in Tampa Bay but we have no problem going out of state for orientation. We are looking for a small fleet based out of Florida or the southeast that runs the northwest/west coast. WE RUN BIG MILES!! 6000+ per week, out 5-8 weeks at a time!!

We are ready to roll!!

Email: [email protected]
Or call me: 727-439-9353
Old 04-15-2015, 03:40 PM
Rookie

We are still looking for a great opportunity. We have been contacted by several carriers, unfortunately they were not what we are interested in. We are not just looking for another job or an employer! We are looking for a longterm career move with a carrier with a serious business philosophy that treats their drivers as if they were business partners! We have a lot to offer, we give 110% and we put it all on the table!
Old 04-17-2015, 07:59 PM
Rookie

I agree with Jason. Become your own bosses. The lease purchase programs that I've seen generally work very well. Go with a reputable company that has a big backing like Wholesale Truck Finance (wtftruck.com). If the leasing company offers no money down, I'd run the other way. Most good companies require you to put a couple / few thousand down. Good luck.
Old 04-21-2015, 02:33 AM
Rookie
Default Great Opportunity

Hello,

I own a small feet of trucks and am looking for responsible drivers who are looking to part of my business. My equipment is extremely well maintained because our equipment is what makes us money. Because I own a small fleet it is a family environment with personalized loads per drivers' like, dislikes, and preference. Unlike large companies here we are more personalized and work to ether to make money and help each other out. If you have any interest please message me and I will provide my contact information. Than you.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Rookie

Sounds like going back to being an O/O is the fit for you. Grab a truck, call me and I will find the loads for you at a very small percentage (You are my Boss!). Frank - 337-422-8183 or [email protected]

Tags
team refrigerated