User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Professional driver available otr. hazmat, TWIC, Passport

Now before you shoot me a messenge about this wondrous job opportunity you have, please read this post.
I will entertain specialized transport opportunities as a company driver ONLY! No box/dry van, No reefer, No flatbed, No lease opportunities period please.
Tanker, RGN, drop deck, bottom dump, etc. as a company driver ONLY.
With 2+ million miles safe driving OTR to include all of the US and Canada I don't work cheap. Oversize at $0.65+ and all other $0.55+ per mile, no sliding scale, no differential pay. If you wish for contract labor (1099) add $0.10. What you get in return is a highly professional driver, most endorsements including hazmat and tanker, two year DOT medical, TWIC, passport. Clean cut and physically fit, mechanically savvy, I have the experience and know how to get the job done. I will go anywhere at any time and haul just about anything. Reply here or TEXT me at 8642769367

Last edited by fz1rider; 05-03-2015 at 05:45 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 07-18-2015, 09:55 AM
Rookie

I am available for work again but I am not looking for a job. If this does not make sense, let me explain. I work full time as a tanker driver primarily in the SE US. I can take any amount of time off to do other things and still have a full time job. I have received calls asking me if I'm looking for a job, the answer is NO. My question is then, do you need a driver? The answer is always YES. What do you haul, I ask and it is ALWAYS general freight in a box. The one thing I specifically asked not to be contacted for on top of that your unable to afford to pay a driver on dollar freight, at least not this driver.

Tags
bottom dump, drop deck, rgn, tanker