User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need Truck "AS SOON AS YESTERDAY"

I'm a Driver of 12yrs. "Bad side of the Coin" I recently departed a small trucking company due to non sufficient funds. LSS, (Long Story Short) I was promised alot of things, and suffered greatly because of it. I haven't been paid since the beginning of February. It's obvious that we've now departed ways. I was given broken promises and sob stories to keep me with this company. Knowing my heart, and commitment, would keep me there to help them. "Good side of the Coin" The Logistics Company located in Gainsville Ga. are very pleased with my hard work and on time dedication and want to continue business with me. ALL I NEED IS A TRUCK…. The job is waiting on me. I can easily make a $1500 weekly payment starting at the end of the first week out. I live in the RDU area of North Carolina. If you have a quality truck you wish to sell and are willing to take weekly payments, contact me at [email protected]

Last edited by Driver290; 03-28-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Rookie

We are a small company hiring OTR drivers immediately, 45-50 cents per mile, home for the weekend or working weekends, your choice. 3000+ miles per week. Hauling dry van general freight, Midwest, east coast, south. Give me a call or email me

Deni Janeski
847-323-3988
[email protected]