Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team looking for LGBT friendly company.

Default Team looking for LGBT friendly company.

Team looking for LGBT friendly, preferrably LGBT owned trucking company.

Decent experience. Hometime not too crucial.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by legalized torture View Post
    Team looking for LGBT friendly, preferrably LGBT owned trucking company.

Decent experience. Hometime not too crucial.

Thanks.
    Are you for real? I can understand a co-driver who is lgbt, but a company? How is the company being LGBT owned any better then any other?

repete is offline Senior Board Member
    Somewhere between Rochester NY and Gaults' Gulch

What a crock! OH GEE I'm gay so I need a gay company to work for. Get real!! I'm so sick of crap like this! Who really freakin cares if your a carpet muncher, as long as you keep it to yourself! Tell me why, just one reason why you should be treated any different than anyone else? I'm waiting.
    BTW the term isn't really gay, people like you stole that word! Don't believe me ? look it up
    Μολὼν λαβέ;

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Roadhog is offline Board Icon

normals need not apply

Queers should be called A-S-S-holes. It would be more fitting.

Almighty God's rainbow, is a symbol of homosexual sin, now too.

klminterests is offline Rookie

Call 337-350-3019. Hiring Teams!

Quote Originally Posted by klminterests View Post
    Call 337-350-3019. Hiring Teams!
    Who's number is this? Thank you.

786 Trucker is offline Rookie

Hiring Teams. Dedicated lane Pennsylvania to Florida
    Call 718-664-0303 -Billy Email Bilal.Nasar@gmail.com

Phoenixrisen is offline Rookie

Hiring Teams. Dedicated - Lane Dallas to Florida
    Call 877-788-7552 -David Email dwpressnell@ttsllc.org

tdttrucking is offline Rookie

DRIVERS NEEDED up to 40 cents a mile based on Experience (atlanta ga)
    Our drivers make up to 1600$$ a week
    TDT TRUCKING LLC
    drivers needed ASAP
    5 years experience needed
    Valid CDL
    Equipment reefer
    Pay rate based on experience Plus bonus
    Good pay Experienced driver
    Please call Amar 404-242-6055 or 678-788-3485
    or apply in person 531 Forest Park way suite 230
    Forest Park Ga 30297

Jgoodrich is offline Rookie

hi, i am looking for a team driver to drive our 2010 pet..great pay plus bonus, please call alvin at 5053219669

Hey there,
    We are looking for great drivers, we are not LGBT owned but our oldest son came out at the age of 15 he has just turned 18 so we are LGBT friendly. We know the trails and tribulations people go threw and would be happy to have you two added to our small family oriented team. If your interested in talking with me please email call or text me. Thank You for you time and service STAY SAFE!! Jessica Bender Manager/Owner @ CJ Bender Transport 716-410-6005

mntom2014 is offline Rookie

The company Werner likes teams and couples, because you have twice the hours of a single driver.
    They also like drivers to become trainers, because you get paid double both for your miles and trainee miles.
    I've seen in the Phoenix terminal, one man driving a truck for Werner wearing a dress.

maki is offline Rookie

Truck drives A class wanted for FedEx (City of industry ) Los Angeles

Class A drivers wanted for FedEx Ground with doubles/ triples endorsement. One year minimum experience required and clean Dmv record.
    Team driving ODR dedicated runs 5000 miles a week 5 days out 2 days home. Health insurance optional, safety bonus depends on performance after 12 months. Pay up to 0.50 per mile.

If u are interested please call Marinel 310-951-1859

Thank you

emeraldhr is offline Rookie

EMERALD LOGSTICS, a subsidiary of Eagleview Logistics Corp., continues to contract through one of the largest national shipping companies in the world. Specifically we have been asked to further expand into point to point OTR routes that travel from Columbus to West Coast and are looking for dedicated TEAMS. Eagleview Logistics Corporation located in Northwood, OH is excited about Emerald Logistics' expansion into the Columbus, OH market. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE!*

* *HOME WEEKLY * *$5,000 Sign On Bonus ** PAID WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT**

BENEFITS:
    •$65K - $70K/yr Start Out Pay
    •Health Benefits
    •5 weeks paid time off
    •BRAND NEW tractors with top of the line sleepers.

QUALIFICATIONS:
    •1 yr. Class A verifiable driving experience within past 3 yrs. OR 5 yrs. within the past 10 yrs. also qualify.
    •Clean driving record
    •NO Felonies
    •Have current doubles endorsement or be willing to obtain (at company's expense)

If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY TODAY!!!!! You can submit your resume at any of our other postings found at link below or email your resume to emeraldlogisticshr@gmail.com
    Class A CDL Driver - *HOME WEEKLY* _SIGN ON BONUS_ job - EMERALD LOGISTICS - Columbus, OH | Indeed.com

DriveItUSA is offline Rookie

Werner is LGBT friendly. I work for them and there are plenty lgbt people working there. I am lesbian myself and always treated with respect.

They also have zero tolerance for discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by repete View Post
    What a crock! OH GEE I'm gay so I need a gay company to work for. Get real!! I'm so sick of crap like this! Who really freakin cares if your a carpet muncher, as long as you keep it to yourself! Tell me why, just one reason why you should be treated any different than anyone else? I'm waiting.
    BTW the term isn't really gay, people like you stole that word! Don't believe me ? look it up
    they dont want to be treated any different than anyone else...thats the whole point. they want to be treated as equals. not harrasses and belittled for being different or for who they love.

your post is nothing more than a butthurt rant. grow up.

repete is offline Senior Board Member
    Somewhere between Rochester NY and Gaults' Gulch

Quote Originally Posted by DriveItUSA View Post
    Werner is LGBT friendly. I work for them and there are plenty lgbt people working there. I am lesbian myself and always treated with respect.

They also have zero tolerance for discrimination.

they dont want to be treated any different than anyone else...thats the whole point. they want to be treated as equals. not harrasses and belittled for being different or for who they love.

your post is nothing more than a butthurt rant. grow up.
    So I take it that you think my comment are harassing and discriminatory?
    Read it again, with the exception of "carpet muncher" tell me whats wrong with it. You brought up the fact your a lesbian , why?? Could it be that you don't associate your self as just a woman? Thats what it seems like, your not just any ordinary female your a LESBIAN! Why do we need to know that? Is because deep down you know it's unnatural and you feel less because of it?
    I've got nothing against you personally I'm just sick and tired of the 'protected species' laws and rules. If you haven't noticed yet I'm not what you would call pc. If you can do a job and want that job then good I'm all for it. Just leave the pc/lesbian crap at the door.
    Μολὼν λαβέ;

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

deni-svt is offline Rookie

We are a small company hiring OTR drivers immediately, 45-50 cents per mile, home for the weekend or working weekends, your choice. Hauling dry van general freight, Midwest, east coast, south. Give me a call or email me

Deni Janeski
    847-323-3988
    tdjaneski@gmail.com

We have a team opening in Richfield Oh. Good run good miles. Benefits great company!

Macy is offline Rookie

We have a team position out of Denver if interested. .45-.55 cpm plus benefits and safety bonuses. please call or email 443-351-4596, macytrucking@gmail.com

Good Afternoon-

I am looking for experienced drivers to work for me under Panther Premium. If you are interested e-mail bosstruckinginc@yahoo.com or Benjamin Connelly at 828-302-4409 Located near Charlotte, NC. Working on starting a new fleet, will pay well, and great home time.

Thanks Ben

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast