User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Atlanta based driver looking for work

Not sure if anyone here can help me but I thought I would take a shot.

I am a 43 year old family man that is looking for a driving position. I hold a current Class A CDL and current DOT card BUT I did not get it through a school. I had a driver with 20 years teach me over the course of a couple of months. It was great one on one training and I learned on the highways of Atlanta. I had a course set up like the state course and everything. I scored perfect on the driving test and easily passed the computer tests. I have no endorsements but could easily go take the tests and get them. I got the license in 2007, so I have had it almost 2 years. I used it for about a year in a sales position....I sold used class 8 trucks and trailers. I hauled no freight....I would drive the truck or truck and trailer, to you so you could look at it, drive it and see if you wanted to buy it....out and back stuff and the run was completed the same day. For the past year I have not driven a truck. I tried self employment and that is no longer working for me. I have a clean MVR, no criminal background and don't smoke or do drugs.

I am looking for an owner operator or company that is based or has a location in the Atlanta or surrounding metro area. I am willing to team up or run solo. I do have a family and I would like to see my children grow up so I would like to home on the weekends....maybe more if able. Please PM if you have an interest. I am available and ready to go. I am willing to do a ride along or make a run with you so you know something about me. We can work out the details on everything if you're interested.

FWIW, I have driven Pete 379s, Volvo 670s & 780s, International 9400, numerous styles of Freightliners, several KWs and so on....Super 10 trans, 10, 13 and 18 speed trannies and a few autoshifts.

Thank you,

Bob

Last edited by rjm522; 08-30-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Rookie

Hi Bob

If you re interested to work with my hubby and his partner, TN based. Send an email to [email protected]

Thank you and God Bless.

sam
Old 12-11-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lane_weaver View Post
Hi Bob

If you re interested to work with my hubby and his partner, TN based. Send an email to [email protected]

Thank you and God Bless.

sam
hey lane weaver is your hubby and his partner still looking for drivers i would like some info the type of job/pay etc. thanks :thumbsup:
Old 09-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Rookie

We are looking to hire a driver with 2 years experience. We pay $0.45 cpm. Average 2700-3500 miles per week. Give us a call or email your resume.

EZ-J TRANSPORTATION
[email protected]
678-592-9934