User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Recent Grad

I graduated from CTEC a division of St.Cloud Tech in St.Cloud MN. on06/09/2009 This was a 6 week class 8am to 5pm Mon-Thur and 192 hours. The first week and a half we were in the classroom then driving every other day the last four weeks we drove every day all day. We did alot of driving downtown St.Cloud and one 14 hour night run. We had 9 different instucters with over 3 million miles of exp and 7 to 9 different tractors.I am eager to get to work and learn the industy I will be a dedicated and hard working employee. Ihad a pre hire with Roelh then I found out I had diabetes my doctor and Roelhs doctor both cleared me to drive and gave me my dot but they said I was still disqualfied and now I can't seem to find anthing any advise would be great I need all the help I can get. I haven't work since Oct and I am willing and ready to do so Thank you.

Last edited by cryan13; 07-01-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Rookie
Default quick question

Hey man, just wondering, when you went to school did they do their own physical? and if they did, did you know you had diabetes before you finished school or did you find out until you went to Roehls?