Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Washington extra, experience

Driver for hire, part time work. I like to be more or less of a extra or reliel of other drivers. I collect pension so it is best for me not to engage with union or any other pension plan for that reason. I have no interest in over the road work, where I am gone most of the time. I like to do local or short distanes, or hauls and not be working a lot. My vision is to be a shuttle between two terminals, may be if it is a ten hour round trip time about three times a week. Nights or days, If the trip is an overnight trip than the trip be twice a week. When I say overnight I really mean get there by 8 to 12 hours, stay for ten hours and return as logged. It would be pay by trip minus taxes and other stuff from gross and that be my net pay. I would use what ever safe truck you want me to use on this. I have 17 years of safe driving, and been in the transportion for 30+ years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63981_08.jpg (16.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by GREAT; 06-05-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: check for mis spelled and grammer