User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2009, 05:50 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up fclide,va driver need job

I'M CLIDE.I LIVE IN CULPEPER,VA.GOOD DRIVER.1 ACCIDENT IN 30 YRS.SPEEDING TICKET IN 3/07.MY # IS 540-825-4079. CALL 9AM--7PM.
EMAIL [email protected] U WANT TO SEND APP,182 DUKE ST,CULPEPER,VA
22701,OR EMAIL IT TO [email protected] PRINTER AT HOME IS DOWN.
THANKS AKA LIL-BRO.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Rookie
Thumbs up

good luck bro .....all i have found here is some experienced ppl that like to make fun of pple looking for jobs.............gl in your search...i have found a job......with a .....what seems to be a good company..........give me an e mail punch i give you the [email protected] truly beleive in giving a person a heads up on the situation and thats what i thought this board was about.........mostly just jibber jabber but occasionally you find a good person.......to chat with.....let me tell ya its hard to find a job driving. and you might have to relocate......if your willing.......i will send you all the info...and you will also need to know....dont do it for free.......i will recieve a bonus for sign on if u decide....but it is a good company from what i see.......gl in your search.....take care ........always know that no matter what you expect .....someone really cares