User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Expierenced heavy haul

Experienced Heavy haul driver, I have about 5 years driving heavy or special and have been involved in it my whole life. Started hauling coal in ky and wv where we would at the time gross as much as 160k on 5 and 6 axles. went fom coal to heavy equipment from mining to pipeline and now work for a heavy haul company in oh. I have been pemited o/dim and o/weight in most every state east of the rockies, Experience with allmost every type of load or trailer i can think of exept van.. I have over 150 equipment keys and can operate eveything from a man lift to a crane. certified experienced coal miner in ky, wv, Looking for small company only that will recognize my specialized skills that most "heavy haulers" dont have. Prefer a percentage based pay to insure its fair at both ends and would like to stay out at least a month at time with enough work to really get out and make some cash. prefer a 7 or 8 set up but would consider 2-3-2 or 3-3-3.. Willing to base anywhere in the U.S Please no recruters.. 606-634-5403.. i do not anwer 800 #s

Last edited by steeringwheelbracket; 01-12-2009 at 04:00 AM.