User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Just covering another base.

Well in my most recent adventure in trucking, I found that two years of (Regional Flat bed) that I did, and that company happens to now be calling it (Local) has put some huge breaks on my current job search. So, smaller companies, owners....here is my card.

My Wish List.

- A clean, well maintained tractor, the same for the trailers I'd be pulling with the said tractor.
- My ideal run is 2 to 2-1/2 weeks out, and 36 to 48 hours home.
- I would prefer to operate a flat-bed, I guess I formed a habit really.
- I desire compensation, no less then $0.41 a mile, for 3,000 miles, and if tarp pay, stop pay, delay or layover pay are mixed in there, I'm all for it. Essentially I try my best to gross $1,100 a week. My personal limit as far as pay, is no less then $900 in a week, and I won't stay if too many of those become a norm.
- I have no problem being sent wherever, I would however expect a little extra if i get sent into (N.Y.C.) for a delivery or pick-up.
- I will not operate a commercial vehicle, past my given hours, as per the federally regulated log book I have to keep with me on my travels. Not to say I'm slow, I do run, and run hard.....just not illegally, and that goes for any person, or company that employs me and my work ethic.

My Profile.

- 9+years of (tractor-trailer) experience.
- No accidents in ten years.
- No tickets in eight years.
- My M.V.R. is clean.
- My DAC is clean as well.
- My experience in my 9+ years has covered over the road, regional, and lots and lots of city driving experience. Six months of yard-jockey work in there somewhere too to hone my backing skills.
- I've handled reefer trailers, dry vans, grain wagons, dump trailers, and flat bed trailers. 40'- 53' and even a telescopic drop deck a time or two that stretched 65'.
- I possess a very valid and clean class A cdl license, and reside in northern Delaware. I do not haul Hazmat.
- I also possess my full ten years of resumed information. Where I've been, what I've done, and who (as other companies) I have worked for, and all the while being a U.S. born citizen, with a valid S.S.N. and birth certificate.
- Detailed information can be obtained by emailing me, from there we will exchange phone numbers.

Interested parties may contact me via email ([email protected])
Thank You for reviewing.